What are COOKIES?
hey are small text files sent from one site to the visitor of the same and then sent back to the site to be read by the server.
Cookies collect some information on the visitor to a particular site (how many and which pages you visited, how much time is left on the site, from which channel has arrived on site etc.).
This information is generic and can not be associated to identified or identifiable, and are stored on the hard disk (or memory unit) of the device you are using to visit the site.
There are various types of cookies: some make more effective use of a site, others will enable certain functionality. In general cookies are used to:
- store your preferences
- avoid re-enter the same information several times during the visit (eg login data to a reserved area)
- analyze the use that the user of the services and content of the site
- see third-party content such as videos and maps
- allow content to be shared on social networks
- serve custom ads to users
How to classify Cookies?
Cookies can be classified in several ways:
- Depending on the site that generates them (cookies First Party or Third Party)
- Depending on the duration (Temporary or Persistent Cookies)
- Depending on their intended use (Cookie Technical, Analytical, Analysis of Third Party services, to integrate products and functions of third-party software, Profiling)
The classification that takes greater account is related to INTENDED USE that is more mention of the current legislation.
Cookies used by MINSAVIT S.R.l.
Here are the various types of cookies used by MINSAVIT SRl depending on the intended use:
Technicians cookies. This type of Cookies allows the proper operation of certain sections of the Site, are generated by the site you're visiting, and only that site can read these Cookies. They are divided into two categories based on their duration:
- Temporary (or session): they have an expiration date and are removed at the end of the session or when the broswer is closed.
- Persistent: have a default expiration date and then remain on your computer even after you have finished your session or closed Broswer so they can be read by the site that you are currently browsing to your next visit.
These Cookies are required to view the site and will therefore always used and posted, unless you do not modify the settings of your browser (with the risk of blocking some functionality of the site).
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software. This type of Cookies incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site as the use of services third-party software such as the generation of maps and other software. These cookies are sent from third-party domains.
When you visit a page on our site, you may encounter content posted on external sites (YouTube, Google Maps etc.), And these sites may generate Cookies. Our site does not have control over it. We therefore ask you to check out these sites if you would like more information about their Cookies.
MINSAVIT S.R.l., according to the legislation in place, it is not required to request the user's consent to install cookies technicians, as required for the normal operation of the Site.
For all other types of cookies consent you may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following modes:
- By specific configurations of the browser or its programs used to surf the Web.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions might prevent you from using or view parts of the Website.
How to disable cookies through your broswer
Cookies and web sites of third parties
Our Site may contain links to other Web Sites that have their own information on the cookies that may be different from that adopted by our site. We are not responsible for what, and we encourage you to read up within those sites.
How to disable cookies of third party services
At any time you can refuse and / or block cookies through the settings of your browser, although this may make it impossible to use certain features of the Site.
Visibility of this page site
Changes to site and this page
MINSAVIT srl We reserve the right to change the content of the Site and this page at any time without prior notice. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and future and is committed, therefore, periodically visit the Site to be informed of any changes.